In fact it is one I took from the brand new Catalogue due to go live 4 May.
Again, I’ve used my Blending Brushes to blend Polished Pink Ink over a piece of Linen Cardstock – both new products in the Catalogue Cardstock left over.
It was then layered onto a piece of Basic White & then to a Mint Macaron Base Card.
The sentiment was stamped in Evening Evergreen Ink – new In-Colour – direct onto a piece of Mint Macaron before being die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies.
A piece of Flowers for Every Season Ribbon was then adhered to the back of the panel with Mini Glue Dots.
The sunflower shape was die cut from a piece of Basic White with the Sunflower Dies & then adhered to the centre of the Card Font before the panel adhered over the middle of the sunflower shape with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The card was completed by randomly adhering Pearls to the Card Front.
April Specials –
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use April’s Host Code Q2A2ZZKU in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly– New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club
- The Craft Room
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.