This week I asked my group what Stamp Set they would like featured for the week. There ended up being 2 chosen so today I will be sharing Snailed It which just happens to be one of my favourites from the 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue.
The card I am sharing with you was created in January as a bonus for my Stamp & Card Club. It is a simple one but one that suits the layout.
I adhered a piece of Snail Mail DSP to a strip of Bermuda Bay Cardstock & then to a piece of Basic White Cardstock before being adhered to a Blushing Bride layer & finally to a Real Red Base Card.
The cute little snail was stamped in Tuxedo Black Ink, colour with Watercolour Pencils, die cut with matching die from Snail Dies before being adhere to the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.The sentiment is from the It’s Your Day Stamp Set, stamped onto Basic White, die cut with Snail Dies before being adhered to the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The little Resin Hearts which are part of the Snail Mail Suite were coloured with the Dark Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Blend before before being adhered to the Card Front.
A I mentioned a very easy & simple card but sometimes that is all you need. Perfect for kids of all ages!
- Butterfly Brilliance Bundle
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code S6Z9UJ9T in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – Open 1st April
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!