Creative Kit Club subscriptions are opened for subscriptions the 1st of each month & close the 15th of each month. In Person classes are held the 3rd Sunday of the month.
Each kit includes but not limited to Cardstock, Papers, Die Cut or Punched Shapes, Ribbons, Embellishments & Envelopes to create 8 cards – 2 each of 4 designs. Kits do not included stamped images as per Stampin’ Up!® Policy.
The Kits are perfect for the advanced stampers/crafters or anyone who just loves to craft.
How it works – Australian Residents ONLY
- $20 Product approximately – Ribbon, Paper, Embellishments, etc
- 8 Project Kits – 2 each of 4 designs – cards or some months may include 3D projects. No die cuts or punched shapes featuring the monthly Bundle, Stamp Set, Dies/Punches or Stamped images as per Stampin’ Up! Policy
- Printable PDF Tutorial with List of Supplies, Measurements – Metric & Imperial plus Instructions to create each project – emailed once your kits have been posted
- Optional Add-Ons may be added to your kit, eg featured Bundle, Stamp Set, Dies/Punch, etc
- In your 6th consecutive month, you will receive a fun goodie bag of Stampin’ Up! product as a Thank You from me
- Cancel subscription before your 6 months, you will not be eligible for the goodie bag
- Cost is $50 per month & runs for 6 months from your sign-up date
- Kits are sent via Australia Post
If there is coordinating product to match the Stamp Set, eg Punch or Dies, you are able to add it to your kit at an additional cost. To purchase the Add-Ons, simply click on the links below. They will take you direct to my Online Store. Don’t forget to add the current host code – T3SFKRQZ
Click on the button to subscribe to Creative Kit Club.