I’ve used a piece of the gorgeous Snail Mail DSP along the bottom, wrapped a piece of the Whisper White Twine from the Snail Mail Combo Pack, adhere it to a layer of Real Red & then to a Basic Grey Base Card.
The mushrooms have been die cut from the DSP with the Snail Dies – love these Dies – before being adhered to the Card Font with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I’ll let you in on a little secret – To make my DSP shapes more stable, I always cut another shape in Basic White or similar & adhere the DSP shape to the Basic White shape. This way it makes your DSP shape a little more stronger.
The sentiment was stamped onto a piece of Basic White in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink before being die cut with the shape from the Snail Dies & adhered to just the inside of the envelope with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The card was then completed by randomly scattering 3 of the cute little Resin Hearts from the same Suite.
To purchase the PDF Tutorials for this Suite, be sure to click on the PDF Tutorial Sale Page.
May’s Specials –
- Starter Kit Special – 4 – 31 May only – Join TODAY!
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use May’s Host Code NTMYUAHS in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter