This week it is the gorgeous Flower & Field DSP, Level 1 to be the star of the show.
It’s a simple card but one that lets the DSP shine. The one thing I love about this DSP is it does all the work for you. Who doesn’t love that?
A piece of Just Jade Cardstock has been layered onto a Basic Black Base Card. The DSP was chopped into 2’s & layered onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock. It is showcasing the opposite side of the DSP. Don’t you love it? The bottom bit is perfect to create a male card too.
The Ribbon is the gorgeous Bumblebee Gingham Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue. Oh, how I love this Ribbon & really have to stop myself from using it.
The sentiment is from the In Bloom Stamp Set which is in the Jan-Jun Mini. The bottom part of the sentiment was tapped off with Sticky Tape!
A small bow was tied with the same Ribbon & added to the side of the sentiment.
Have you noticed that there is NO Bling on the card. I know, right!
If you would like to receive the tutorials for the cards, be sure to subscribe to my Newsletter.
January Specials –
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Place a $50 order & receive a Card Kit plus PDF Tutorial – January only
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use January’s Host Code EJSA6WZV in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions.