It seems like forever since my last post, but with the wedding season upon us, invitations & receptions have been taking up all my spare time.
Today’s post is one I created a couple of weeks go & thought I would share with you. It is a very easy layout but one that can be changed out to whatever you want using different stamps, colours & even DSP.
In fact, this card would make a perfect card for Mum, especially with Mother’s Day just around the corner.
Base Card – Perfect Plum – 8 1/4″ x 5 7/8″ or 21cm x 10.5cm
Layer 1 – Sahara Sand – 5 3/4″ x 4″ or 14.5cm x 10cm
Layer 2 – Pink Pirouette – 5 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ or 14cm x 9.5cm
Layer 3 – 2 x Perfect Plum – 1/2″ x 3 7/8″ or 2cm x 9.5cm
Layer 4 – Very Vanilla – 1″ x 3 7/8″ or 2.5cm x 9.5cm
Stamp Set – Stippled Blossoms, Made for You
Ink – Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock – Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Sahara Sand
Embossing Folder – Perfect Polka Dots
Punches – Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
Accessories – Simply Scoring Tool, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive
1. Emboss bottom part of Pink Pirouette CS with Perfect Polka Dots EF
2. Randomly score top part of CS using Simply Scoring Tool
3. Punch 2 pieces of Perfect Plum CS with Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border
4. Stamp greeting/sentiment onto Very Vanilla CS with Perfect Plum Ink
5. Adhere punched Perfect Plum pieces to bottom & top of Very Vanilla CS
6. Cut 3 banners from scrap Sahara Sand & Perfect Plum CS prior to adhering to centre piece
7. Adhere whole piece to embossed Pink Pirouette CS just above halfway
8. Stamp Flower & Leaves onto scrap Very Vanilla CS using Pink Pirouette & Perfect Plum for rose & Wild Wasabi & Pear Pizzazz for leaves
9. Cut out & adhere to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- To order Stampin’ Up! products online, please Shop Here
- Want to join my family, and be a part of a group that loves to stamp together, Join Here
- To check out available classes or to attend any of the classes, please Click Here, click on the “Classes/Workshop” Page or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
One thought on “Especially for You…”
Beautiful Vicky. Love this stamp set. The way you placed the leaves on the inside is very effective. Thanks for sharing.