Once again, thank you to everyone who has been purchasing our Technique Treats. I certainly hope you have been enjoying them as much as we’ve been creating them for you.
Today is our sneak peak for April. This month we concentrate on the gorgeous Stamp Set “Birthday Blooms” from the 2016 Occasions Catalogue, Page 9. This set may be used for all occasions, including birthdays, weddings, mother’s day to name a few. We show you how to create 4 gorgeous cards using Vellum & the lovely but oh so effect Stained Glass Technique.
All our cards for April will be perfect for Mother’s Day (which in Australia is celebrated the 1st Sunday in May).
Included in this month’s Treat –
- How to build a Technique Book
- Stained Glass
- Step-by-step colour instructions for each card
- All the hard work is done for you
- Keep up to date with the current trends
- Inspiration! You will be amazed at how easy it is
- How to create a Technique Book designed to keep you coming back again & again
- Technique Samples Page & Tutorial for future reference
We would love for you to join us so be sure to click on the “Technique Treats” Page to find out it all works & to purchase your Treat which will go live this Saturday.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’