I had an email to say that some of my earlier tutorials had not been shared, so I thought what better time to do that then over the next couple of weeks. Please bear in mind that a few of the products used on some of the tutorials may be retired but may be changed out for current products.
Please also note that since the tutorials have been written, the tutorial layout & blog name have been changed too.
My card today is using the Waterfront Stamp Set. There are so many ideas & ways of using this great set, so be sure to check out Pinterest or google the set.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes both the products used & the measurements (metric & imperial).
- Snowflake Showcase, shop Here
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for November 3T7MN7YK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’