Today I am sharing a simple card I created some time ago but one that doesn’t need much to make it a little bit of a WOW!
I’ve grabbed a card from the lovely Bird Ballard Laser-Cut Cards & Tin – one of my favourites – & teamed it up with the Bird Ballad DSP by fussy cuttig my birds from this DSP.
I adhered a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock behind the laser-cut while the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Birthdays Stamp Set which is on eof my go to Stamp Sets.
You’ll be pleased to know that the DSP Card Kits have been updated! There are only a few of each left so grab them while you can.
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the April Host Code VTTPSN6E at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil you. You will receive –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Online Classes – May
- SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes – COMING SOON
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Last Chance Products
Latest Online Classes
SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!