Thanks so much for visiting with me today! It is always very much appreciated. I do hope you are all well & safe!
Our new Scrappin’ on the GO! Class begins today! It is only available via subscription, so if you are looking to start scrapbooking or even looking for something to do while in isolation, then i’m sure our pages will help you on your way! Catered for all levels – Beginner to Advanced.
To subscribe to this class, all you have to do is click on the photo & follow the links. You are able to cancel any time.
My card today is one I shared last month exclusively with my Newsletter Subscribers. Have you subscribed yet?
It’s a fairly simple one but one I am more than happy with. As it was all about the lovely Best Dressed DSP Iwanted the DSP to be the star! The sentiment is from the matching Dressed to Impress Stamp Set.
To download your tutorial for today’s card, all you have to do is click on the link below. It includes a list of products, measurements – metric & imperial plus the instructions to complete your card.
750. Hello Fabulous – Best Dressed DSP
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the May Host Code XGPY2HPW at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil with –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Online Classes – May
- SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes – COMING SOON
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Last Chance Products
Latest Online Classes
SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!