I do hope you all had a lovely weekend!
Are you ready to craft?
Today I am sharing with you one of the cards I’ve created with a 6x 6 sheet of DSP. The DSP I’ve used is Call Me Clover from the 2018-2020 In Colours DSP Pack!
The card was shared in our Stamp & Card FB Group last week along with the template I created to create 3 cards from the one sheet of 6 x 6 DSP.
We would love for you to join us! All you have to do is subscribe to the Stamp & Card Club. It’s not to late to join us for May.
May is all about the cute little Music from the Heart Stamp Set which was inspired by Million Dollar Achiever Dawn Olchefske.
To download your tutorial for today’s card, all you have to do is click on the link below. It includes a list of products, measurements – metric & imperial plus the instructions to complete your card.
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the May Host Code XGPY2HPW at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil with –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Online Classes – May
- SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes – COMING SOON
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
Last Chance Products
Latest Online Classes
SU! Demonstrators ONLY Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
2020-2022 In-Colour Club
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!