I thought I would share a card I created sometime ago but one that I hadn’t posted using the lovely Tasteful Touches Stamp Set, along with the In Good Taste DSP & the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. All of which I am so happy are in the current Annual Catalogue.
A piece of Basic White was embossed with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, adhered to a layer of Smokey Slate Cardstock & then to a Night of Navy Base Card.
A piece of Basic White was stamped with the feather from the Tasteful Touches Stamp Set in Night of Navy Ink, a piece of Ribbon (retired) wrapped around the bottom part & a bow tided. This panel was then adhered to the piece of DSP with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped onto scrap Basic White in Night of Navy Ink, fussy cut & adhered to the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
June Specials –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use June’s Host Code ZZEPPYCY in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter