Again my project is featuring the Game On Stamp Set but this time round it has been created with the females in mind.
Images have been randomly stamped onto a piece of Very Vanilla (you may notice lots of Very Vanilla this week lol), with Blushing bride, Rococo Rose & Crumb Cake Inks.
I then decided to chop the piece into 3 pieces before chopping each into 2 pieces to give it a bit more interest. In fact I actually chopped 1 of the pieces into 3.
All pieces were the adhered to a piece of Blushing Bride Cardstock & then to a Crumb Cake Base Card.
The sentiment was stamped onto scrap Very Vanilla, die cut with a shape from the Tasteful Labels Dies & adhered to the same shape but die cut in Rococo Rose with the same die before being cut into half long ways.
A piece of Blushing Bride Twine from the Snailed It Twine Combo Pack was adhered to the bottom of the sentiment shape. Pearls were coloured with the Dark Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blend before randomly adhering to the Card Front.~~~~~~
April is now open & is all about the beautiful Nature’s Beauty Stamp Set – perfect for all occasions but for April it is all about Christmas Cards.
We have our very own exclusive FB Group created especially so that we can share our creations plus all the extra bonus creations & tutorials for you.
You are able to cancel your subscription at any time, but if you subscribe for 6 months, you will receive a surprise in the post!
To subscribe to our Club, click on the Stamp & Card Club Page.
April Specials –
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code Q2A2ZZKU in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to myNewsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly– New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club– April now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.