Stampin’ Up! have announced Bonus Days beginning today, Thursday 7 July. These are replacing the Weekly Deals that used to occur.
For every $90 AUD you spend* between 7 July and 31 July, you’ll receive a $9 AUD Bonus Days coupon that you can use between 2–31 August. This is a great opportunity for you to purchase items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August. This is the first time SU! have offered this type of promotion, and it’s a deal you won’t want to miss!
Bonus Days coupon codes will be delivered via your email, so an email address is required to participate in this promotion. Emails are unable to be resent with coupon codes, so make sure you save the email and write down the codes in a safe place so you don’t miss out on the coupons you earn. This means that you are responsible for recording your Bonus Points & not the Demonstrator.
*You will receive a Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $90 AUD you spend in a single order (catalogue price before shipping and handling).
- Promotion Period – 7–31 July 2016
- Redemption Period 2–31 August 2016
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion. Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email
- It is strongly recommend that you save your emails containing your Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place – the codes cannot be resent if you lose the email/s as SU! or myself are unable to recover your lost codes
- You will receive a $9 AUD Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $90 AUD you spend in a single order (catalogue price before shipping and handling). There is no limit to the number of coupons you can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons you can use on an order during redemption
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits, eg Dies, DSP, Stamp Sets, etc
Until next time, Happy Stampin’