It is hard to believe that we are in November already. Not long now for Christmas!
Again, thank you to the devoted “Technique Junkies” who continually purchase our Treats. It is very much appreciated & always happy to hear your feedback, especially how much you are enjoying them. Ruby G says – “Love your Treats & how easy they are to understand & read”.
Christmas Cards are on the list again this month, although you could easily use the techniques on scrapbook pages or any 3-D projects you may have on your desk. We are playing with 2 Stamp Sets – “Reason for the Season” & “Embellished Ornaments’. Both are from the current 2016-2017 Catalogue. You could easily use what sets you have in your stash. Faux Silk & Faux Stitching are the fun techniques we’ve used!
As we’ve a lot of queries asking if SU! Demonstrators could use them for classes, etc. The answer is now a big “YES”! We love that you can use them for your classes! All the work is done for you!
Just for $AUD4.00, you receive the following –
- List of supplies required to complete 4 individual cards
- Measurements for each card – Metric & Imperial
- Step-by-step instructions required for each card
- Technique Tutorial with step-by-step instructions
- Cover sheet for your Technique Book
- Technique Index for you to place in the front of your book & for you to update
Inspiration delivered to your Inbox!
To purchase this month’s treats or past treats, please click on the Technique Page.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’