Today I am sharing with you a simple card created using the lovely Under the Mistletoe DSP which is one of the packs that is in the promotion – Buy 3, get 1 FREE.
I love to use my DSP in different ways as I think it gives a whole new look to your cards, plus it shows that you don’t require a lot of product to create quick & easy cards.
I’ve used Whisper White, Early Espresso, & Real Red Cardstock. The sentiment was stamped onto Whisper White in Real Red, die cut with the Stitched Shapes Framelits & adhere to a piece of Real Red, punched using the Starburst Punch. The bow is from the Jar of Love Stamp Set. Don’t you love it when you can get multiple uses from your stamps?
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download your free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes a list of supplies & measurements (metric & imperial).
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here. This month it is all about Tranquil Textures.
- JOIN my Team during July to receive a Free set of Ink Pads
- DSP “Buy 3, get 1 FREE” July Promotion here
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July – YHYVKDKK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
429. Merry Christmas – Under the Mistletoe DSP