Today is the day that the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalogue goes live! We all love this day! Click on the photo below or to the right side to shop your Wish List today!
I have a little news to fill you in with before getting onto today’s projects.
1. The 2022-2023 Designer Series Paper Share is now open. To purchase a share of the lovely papers from the Catalogue, click on this link or the photo below.
2. There will now be a PDF Tutorial offered each month for anyone who places an online order for $50 or more. This tutorial includes lots of inspiration & ideas from Demonstrators worldwide. May PDF Tutorial is all about the 2022-2024 In Colours & believe me this tutorial bundle is packed full of lovely projects.
3. All my Tutorials are now available in one place. Yes, they have their own page. It has been a little bit in the making & I am slowly working on it but once complete it will be much easier to find them. Check what is there already by clicking on the Tutorial Page – 2021-2022 & 2022-2023. Some of them will eventully lead back to the actual video plus a Card Rceipe.
4. Brand new offer when joining Stampin’ Up!® throughout May. Choose $235 in product plus business supplies, plus free shipping for $169.
2022–2024 In Colour Grid Paper (item 160009)
2022–2024 In Colour Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
2022–2024 In Colour A4 Cardstock (item 159205)
2022–2024 In Colour 6″ x 6″ (15.2 x 15.2 cm) Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
My project today has been created with the gorgeous new Hues of Happiness Suite which includes the Happiness Abounds Stamp Set, Blossoming Happiness Dies, available as a Bundle, the Hues of Happiness DSP & the lovely & bright Glossy Dots Assortments.
Need supplies to create today’s project at home? Click on this link to shop in my Online Store. Don’t forget to use May Host Code – W79TXART – if your order is under $250.
- All orders receive a Handmae Card.
- Orders over $50 receive a Handmade Card plus an exclusive Inspirations in Ink PDF Tutorial.
Click on the link below to download, save or print your PDF Tutorial for today’s project.