Once again, I am sharing with you a card we created yesterday in class using the lovely Under the Mistletoe DSP . It is a simple one but one that uses the DSP a little different yet again. If you click here, you will be able to see the 1st card I created using this lovely DSP.
Remember it is one of the packs in the promotion – Buy 3, get 1 FREE.
You can see that I have basically used the same supplies as my previously card except for a couple of minor changes including how I cut the DSP.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download your free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes a list of supplies & measurements (metric & imperial).
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here. This month it is all about Tranquil Textures.
- JOIN my Team during July to receive a FREE set of Ink Pads
- DSP “Buy 3, get 1 FREE” July Promotion here
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July – YHYVKDKK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
425. Merry Christmas – Under the Mistletoe DSP