Yep, today I have another card to share with you using the Share What You Love Suite.
I actually cased this idea (copy & share everything) from Pinterest & thought what a great idea. The card has actually been created “book style”. I have changed it a bit to suit what I wanted to do with my card. Please let me know if it was from you as I couldn’t find the link. Thank you for your inspiration.
It was also one of the cards we created in our class a little while ago.
The flowers have been cut from the Share What You Love Specialty DSP. Don’t you love it when you can do that?
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- 2018 DSP Holiday Share Here
- Interested in attending classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for October – SJWWJUTJ.
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
395. It’s a Beautiful Day – Share What You Love Suite
One thought on “Share What You Love Suite #2”
Pity the sheen of the Lovely DSP doesn’t show up. Pretty colour combo.