Today I am sharing another using the Brushos. Don’t you love these little jars of crystal powders? I know I do.
The flower was stamped onto Shimmery White Cardstock in VersaMark Ink, heat embossed with White Emboss Powder, Brushos applied & then fussy cut.
Don’t forget by clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes both the products used & the measurements (metric & imperial).
- Snowflake Showcase, shop Here
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for November 3T7MN7YK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
347. … Best Day Ever – Touches of Texture