Today I am sharing with you a card we created last Friday in our Cards @ Toogoom class. It is a very simple & easy card but we’ve used the Spotlighting Technique which suits the Botanical Butterfly DSP perfectly. Remember, this DSP can only be earnt FREE while Sale-A-Bration is happening when you purchase product to the value of $90.
To colour my DSP, I used the Watercolour Pencils, but you could also use the Stampin’ Blends, Aqua Painter, Sponge Daubers to create different effects.
In fact in the next couple of weeks I will show you others that I’ve created using this fun technique.
To find out how I created my card, please click on the tutorial below. It includes a product list, measurements – metric & imperial plus the tutorial.
- 2019 SAB Here
- 2019 Occasions Catalogue Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for February K7YVFAVG
Until next time, Happy Stampin’