Thank you so much to everyone who voted for me in the recent Blog Hop. It is always very much appreciated. It is also a very huge surprise that I am sometimes one of the lucky ones who get to hop along with Kylie & 10 lucky Demos.
Once again our theme is “Encouragement”. I love this type of card as it can cover lots of bases & for anyone. My card went in the mail yesterday to a special someone. If you would like to have a card posted to you please fill out this form & one will be on its way.
For my card today, I decided to challenge myself & use product from the Annual Catalogue. Sometimes we can forget about this catalogue when new ones come out. I’ve used the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set along with the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
The panel has been sponged with Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody & Poppy Parade Inks while the dragonfly is Early Espresso. The sentiment is one of my favourites & is from Perennial Birthday & stamped in Early Espresso too.
By clicking on the link below, you are able to download your free tutorial to create your own card. The tutorial includes a list of supplies & measurements (metric & imperial).
Below the card photo is the Blog Roll for the other Demos in this hop. Be sure to visit & to leave a little love for them.
- 2019 SAB Here
- 2019 Occasions Catalogue Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Fill out this form to receive a handmade card
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for February K7YVFAVG
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
Blog Roll –
Vicky wright – Australia – That’s Me!