Today’s card is the 2nd one we created a couple of weeks ago using the Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder. You can see the 1st card by clicking here.
To create the effect on the folder Powder Pink Ink was lightly dragged across the indented side of the Embossing Folder, a piece of Very Vanilla placed inside the folder & then run through the Big Shot.
If you would like to create this card, don’t forget to click on the link below to download the PDF Tutorial . The tutorial includes a List of Product used to create all card as well as Measurements – Imperial & Metric.
Don’t forget the the Daisy Delight Online class pre-order for May is now open. To purchase your class, please click on the Drop Down Box of the Online Classes Page & select either Healing Hugs or Daisy Delight Class. You will find a form to fill in & submit at the bottom of each page.
If you have any question, please do not hesitate in contacting me.
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Class Pre-Order Here
- “Easy Cards for All Occasions” PDF Class Here
- DSP Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – We have a new one starting today
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for April VXSRCCSC
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
533. Thank You – Country Floral EF