Today is Day #3 of Robbie & myself showcasing the lovely Rococo Rose which is part of the 2019-2021 In Colours.
It is also one I created for our class last week where we played with a little bit of folding the Paper Bloom DSP to create a skirt & added it to our card.
The background was embossed with the Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder – one of my favourites – prior to adding it to a piece of Merry Merlot Cardstock.
The flower has been die cut with the Pierced Blooms Dies & die cut with Merry Merlot before being added to the Card Front with a Stampin’ Dimensional. The centre was die cut from a scrap of Basic White with the same dies. The leaf is Mint Macaron & die cut once again with the same dies.
The sentiment is from the Under the Umbrella Stamp Set.
No bling on my card today & not much stamping either. I wanted to keep it simple so that the DSP skirt was the star of the show.
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club –
- February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!