It’s Day #2 of Seaside Spray In Colour which is one of my favourites. Do you have a favourite?
I’ve been digging out a few neglected Stamp Sets from my shelves & playing with them once again.
Today it is To a Wild Rose’s turn. It’s been teamed up with Blushing Bride, Just Jade plus Seaside Spray. Not forgetting Basic White of course.
I must admit, I am loving these colours & may have to play some more with this colour combination.
The flower is a 3 step image & was stamped onto a piece of Basic White in Seaside Spray Ink, stamping off twice, once & then direct onto the Cardstock. I filled in the gaps with the little image from the same set which I must admit has been stamped in Petal Pink BUT only because I picked up the wrong colour. This will teach me not to put Inks away when I have finished stamping with them, but it does blend in.
The sentiment was stamped in Seaside Spray Ink onto Basic White, die cut with the small oval from Layering Ovals Dies & adhered to a Just Jade scallop oval which was die cut from the same Dies prior to adhering to Card Front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To complete the card, I randomly adhered 3 x Seaside Spray Butterfly Gems to the Card Front.
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!