Welcome & thank you for joining me in our Classroom!
I am excited to be starting, sharing & helping you along your journey of being a Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator. You are going to love being part of this fantastic family as much as I do!
As a new Demonstrator, we may feel a little overwhelmed, sometimes not knowing –
- where to start
- what to do
- how to do it
I am passionate about Stampin’ Up! I love to teach! I love to create AND I love to share!
I see lots of Demos wanting to do classes or tutorials but no idea where & how to start!
Sound familiar? Then this classroom is for you!
I will be helping you to get your business going by the way of In Person Classes, Online Classes or even just creating for yourself by sharing lots of projects ideas, tutorials, videos, tips, etc. Even if you aren’t a new Demo, I do hope you will join us.
All your classes will be especially designed for you, which means all the designing, measuring, product lists, advertising, etc will be done for you!
Have I got your attention yet?
Your classes will include –
- Tutorials for each project
- Videos explaining how to create more complex projects
- Advertising for some of the classes
- Word Doc for each class/tutorial so that you are able to edit with your own personal details
- Individual Photos of each project
- Photos with no watermark
- All Documents, photos, etc are all able to be edited for you to add your own details & watermark your photos
The SIP Classroom is now open.
It is via a monthly subscription which may be cancelled at anytime BUT from 15 June to 15 July, I have an introductory offer of $10.
From 16 July, subscription will be $20 per month.
I would love for you to join us, so be sure to click on the Subscription Button below