I am sharing with you a card we created sometime ago in one of our Friday classes using the Stamparatus. The class was actually divided into 2 groups with each group creating a different card. At the end of the class both groups had created the 2 cards.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your own card & holder. The tutorial includes both the products used & the measurements (metric & imperial).
- Snowflake Showcase, shop Here
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for November 3T7MN7YK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’