I am sharing with you a card we created sometime ago in one of our Friday classes using the Stamparatus. The class was actually divided into 2 groups with each group creating a different card. At the end of the class both groups had created the 2 cards.
To create our card, we used the small cluster of flowers from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set which was stamped in Rich Razzleberry.
By clicking on the link below, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your own card & holder. The tutorial includes both the products used & the measurements (metric & imperial).
- Snowflake Showcase, shop Here
- Card Kits & Tutorials may be purchased Here
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for November 3T7MN7YK
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
451. Hey, Friend – Beautiful You