Is it to early to make a start on our Christmas Cards? We did just that in our class last Friday!
My card is one cased from the Annual Catalogue with a couple of slight changes including an Old Olive Base Card. You can find it on Page 70. Don’t forget to use the Catlaogue for inspiration. It is surprising how your creations will go their own way half way through.
We played with the Dashing Deer Stamp Set along with the Detailed Deer Dies.
By clicking on the link above the photo, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your very own card. It includes all the products plus the measurements – imperial & metric.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
576. Merry Christmas – Dashing Deer