Today’s card is our 2nd card from last Friday & yes it is using the same Dashing Deer Stamp Set along with the Detailed Deer Dies.
Can you recognise the DSP? Yes, it is the Garden Lane DSP! Who says that this paper can’t be used for Christmas? I love it when I can get multiple uses from my Stamps, Dies & DSP.
Now this card is a little different in that it has a bit of a pull tab at the front. I’m calling it a Pull Flap Card!
If you click on the video below, it will show you how I’ve created my tab. I have changed the front of my card a little, but it works along the same principal.
By clicking on the link above the photo, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your very own card. It includes all the products plus the measurements – imperial & metric.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
579. Happiest Christmas Wishes – Dashing Deer