Can you recognise the DSP? Yes, it is the Garden Lane DSP! Who says that this paper can’t be used for Christmas? I love it when I can get multiple uses from my Stamps, Dies & DSP.
Now this card is a little different in that it has a bit of a pull tab at the front. I’m calling it a Pull Flap Card!
If you click on the video below, it will show you how I’ve created my tab. I have changed the front of my card a little, but it works along the same principal.
By clicking on the link above the photo, you will be able to download a free tutorial to create your very own card. It includes all the products plus the measurements – imperial & metric.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’