How any of us have our Christmas Cards in the mail? I’ve managed to post a few this week only because I am a little restricted in what I do for the next 10 days due to eye surgery but happy to say that it is coming along in leaps & bounds.
When I first saw the Stitched Stars Dies, the first thing that jumped into my head was an Interlocking Card & I am happy to say we did one in class a couple of weeks ago! It’s been so long since I’ve created this type of card that I enjoyed the process.
Download your free tutorial by clicking on the link below.
Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for December – GNZJAFPT
Until next time, Happy Stampin’