I do hope you are all well & handling isolation with lots of crafting.
i am a little late in posting our April #simplestamping, 1 Sketch, 4 Ways, #ss004.
Please feel free to play along by sharing your creation over on my FB Page or to any social media platform using the hashtag #ss004. I would love to see your creations.
Have you subscribed to our Stamp & Card Club? It’s not too late as option 1 won’t be closed until 20 April 2020. After then, you are able to choose from Option 2 until 30 April & then Option 3 which is the PDF Tutorial only but you will have to subscribe.
To download a free tutorial to create your own card, please click on the link below. It includes a List of Products, Measurements – Metric & Imperial – plus Instructions on how to create your card.
To purchase Stampin’ Up! products all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the April Host Code VTTPSN6E at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil you. You will receive –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- Go into the draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh I can’t tell you yet!
- PLUS a PDF Tutorial Bundle by email!
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
If you don’t have a copy of this Catalogue, please feel free to contact me or click on the photo where you will be take to view it online.
Latest Online Classes
Stamp & Card Club
Love to Scrapbook?
DSP Card Kits
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!