Thanks so much for dropping by today!
This week I will be showcasing the lovely new 2020-2022 In Colours. I can’t seem to get enough of them or stop creating with them. They “just” seem to blend so lovely with all colours which is what we want – no guess work!
Today’s card is featuring Just Jade Cardstock, Ink & DSP. I’m teamed them up with Night of Navy Cardstock & Ink along with the lovely Butterfly Wishes & So Sentimental Stamp Sets. The stamp set is actually a bundle & goes with the ever so lovely Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
It is a simple card which is what we want sometimes. In fact, all my cards will be very simple & easy to create as I am wanting the new In Colours to be the “star” of the show.
To create your own card, all you have to do is click on the link below to download a FREE tutorial. It includes a list of products, measurements – metric & imperial, plus the instuctions.
786. Sending Healing Hugs – 2020-2022 In Colours – Just Jade
To purchase any products, all you have to do is click on the links above & they will take you to my Online Shop!
By using the June Host Code S69NQNPU at the bottom of your Shopping Cart, I am able to spoil with –
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- A 4” x 6” pack of DSP for orders over $35
- DSP Card Kit for orders over $50
- All the above for orders over $100
- Go into the monthly draw for a special prize but shhhhhhhhh it’s a surprise!
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity– Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
2020-2021 Annual Catalogue Suite Shares
Please feel to contact me if you have any questions, or if you just wish to chat!
2 thoughts on “2020-2022 In Colours – Just Jade”
Why is it that the cards you post are blocked from being able to pin? I enjoy reading your blog and use some of your cards for inspiration.
That is weird Kathy. Thank you for letting me know. I will look into it.