Today is Day #2 of showcasing the lovely Level 2, A Touch of Ink Stamp Set which can be yours when spending $180 or more BUT only while Sale-a-Bration is happening. Don’t forget, it finishes 28 February!
If you are new to Stampin’ Up!, there are 2 levels in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.
Level 1 – Spend $90
The 3rd level would have to be the best in my eyes & that happens when joining Stampin’ Up! during SAB & purchasing the Starter Kit for $169. Of course, then SU! are gonna throw in the FREE exclusive gift of 200 pieces of DSP from the upcoming catalogue. Can it get any better?
Don’t forget, you can join here. We would love to have you on our team!
I’ve just realised that I’ve again teamed today’s card with another Level 1 product from Sale-a-Bration – the gorgeous Oh So Ombre DSP. Just goes to show how much I love this DSP lol. I’ve also noticed that I’ve used the sentiment from yet another SAB item & that is Heal Your Heart which is Level 1.
As Rococo Rose is being showcased this week, I thought it the perfect time to incorporate both items into the one card – Rococo Rose & A Touch of Ink Stamp Set with touches of Blackberry Bliss.
Can you believe I am up to 899 in Tutorials? I wouldn’t normally celebrate but this number – 899 – brings back so many happy & fun memories as it was my old operating number while serving in the RAN!
To download a FREE Tutorial on how I created my card today, please click on the link below.
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – Kangaroo & Company is our Stamp for February
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!