Today is Day #3 of showcasing the lovely Level 2, A Touch of Ink Stamp Set which can be yours when spending $180 or more BUT only while Sale-a-Bration is happening – ends 28 February!
If you are new to Stampin’ Up!, there are 2 levels in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.
Level 1 – Spend $90
Level 2 – Spend $180
The 3rd level would have to be the best in my eyes & that happens when joining Stampin’ Up! during SAB & purchasing the Starter Kit for $169. Of course, then SU! are gonna throw in the FREE exclusive gift of 200 pieces of DSP from the upcoming catalogue. Can it get any better?
Don’t forget, you can join here. We would love to have you on our team!
I hope you’ve been enjoying my cards this week with the lovely Rococo Rose? I know I’ve enjoyed creating them. Of course it is one of the colours retiring this year so if you love this colour, best to purchase it now!
This time round I’ve pulled out the Decorative Masks to create my background. It is very soft which gives the whole card a very soft effect, don’t you think?
A Touch of Ink is a 2-step stamping Stamp Set which is what I did for my flower. The outline is in Rococo Rose while the solid image is Blushing Bride but I stamped off first onto scrap paper before filling in the outline.
To download a FREE Tutorial on how I created my card today, please click on the link below.
901. Best Wishes – A Touch of Ink
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – Kangaroo & Company is our Stamp for February
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!