This is Day 2 of Robbie & myself showcasing the lovely 2019-2021 In Colours over on our FB Pages. Be sure to join us there.
Once again, my card is very simple to create but one that I think is lovely & clean so that it showcases the elements of the card perfectly.
This time round I’ve pulled out one of my favourites – Timeless Tropical Stamp Set. It has been teamed up with the lovely Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder.
The flower was stamped with Blushing Bride Ink while the leaves are Mini Macaron Ink. The images were die cut with the matching dies from In the Tropics Dies.
The sentiment is from the Floral Essence Stamp Set.
The Base Card is again Rococo Rose along with the piece across the middle. I am loving this colour & will be so sorry to see it leave us.
I finished the card off with a couple of 3 Clear Rhinestones..
What do you think?
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club –
- February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!