Well this didn’t happen yesterday instead spent the day in bed with Vertigo. I know what I would have sooner been doing lol.
Pretty Peacock screams the ocean – to me anyhow – & this was the perfect time to create a card for males, females or kids.
It was also the perfect time to dig out my very neglected Whale Done Stamp Set & Whale Builder Punch.
Of course when you have these 2 products, you have to do a little embossing which means I embossed a piece of Basic White Cardstock with the gorgeous Seabed 3D Embossing Folder before adhering to the Pretty Peacock Base Card.
The sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set, stamped in Pretty Peacock Ink prior to being die cut with an oval from the Layering Ovals Dies. It was then adhered to a Pretty Peacock scallop oval die cut with the same Dies.
I am loving the simple layout & colours of this card! I hope you do too.
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- 2021 Sale-a-Bration
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use February’s Host Code 4P9BYB97 in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue AND the SAB Brochure please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!