Thanks so much for dropping by today! It’s been a little while since my last post but hopefully I will be more consistent with the posting.
Over on my FB Page & in my VIP Group, I posted a This or That photo with 2 different Stamp Sets, asking which one they would like to see projects created for. Rooted in Nature was the clear winner BUT that is not to say that I won’t be sharing projects for Sailing Home!
Today’s share is a simple one created with a very simple masking technique.
The sentiment is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set & was stamped in Night of Navy.
To download your Free PDF Tutorial, click on the link below.
924. Happy (little-bit-late) Birthday
March Specials –
- Butterfly Bouquet Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code S6Z9UJ9T in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – March now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.