Today I am sharing with you a card I created sometime ago but have never gotten round to sharing it with you.
Butterflies! I love seeing them in my garden, flying out & in the flowers & plants Some of them bright while others not so but all very beautiful just the same.
The butterflies have been stamped onto Basic White in Bermuda Bay, chopped into 3’s prior to adhering to a piece of Blushing Bride. I didn’t go how these colours would suite but I am liking them.
Randomly chopping my layers & DSP into pieces is one of my favourite ways of creating my cards. So what do I do this time round after stamping my image? Chop into 3’s, of course.
The central butterfly is from the now retired Butterfly Bijou DSP. I love that we have images on some of our DSP that also coordinate with our Dies.
To download a free PDF Tutorial, all you have to do is click on the link below. It includes both A4 – Metric & Imperial plus Letter size measurements. Of course we can’t forget the List of Products to create your project.
950. Birthday Wishes – Butterfly Brilliance
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
May Specials –
- Starter Kit Special – 4 – 31 May only – Join TODAY!
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use May’s Host Code NTMYUAHS in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter