You will be happy to know that February’s Stamp & Card Club is now open for registration. We are playing with our Stampin’ Blends, Blessings of Home Stamp Set & the gorgeous Dandy Designs DSP, which is a Level 2 item from Sale-a-Bration.
To register for this club, click on the Stamp & Card Club Page or the photo below.
I mentioned at the beginning of the week, I had a couple of cards to share with you created with the Favored Flowers DSP, Level 1 Sale-a-Bration.
You can earn the papers FREE when spending $90 or more in my Online Store up to 28 February. But wait! There’s been even more items added to the Sale-a-Bration as from today, so be sure to check them out!
It’s a very easy card but then with the bold print of the background paper, you don’t need to overthink things as I like to let my papers be the star!
I love the flowers in these papers. They are bold, they are pretty, they are life like!
Let’s Create –
- Adhere a piece of DSP to layer of Very Vanilla Cardstock
- Adhere to a Blackberry Bliss Base Card
- Die cut a stitched rectangle from Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Stitched Rectangles Dies
- Stamp “Hello” from the Biggest Wish Stamp Set direct onto the Cardstock with Fresh Freesia Ink
- Stamp “Friend” just below the Hello image with Blackberry Bliss Ink
- Adhere to a piece of Blackberry Bliss Cardstock with Adhesive
- Adhere to top part of DSP card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Fussy cut 2 x Blackberry Bliss flowers from a piece of the DSP prior to adhering to bottom part of sentiment panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals along bottom of shape & Adhesive along top – refer photo for placement
- Complete card by adhering 3 x Basic Pearls down top right corner – refer photo
If you live in Australia, click on the photo below to purchase this Bundle. Don’t forget to use the February Host Code –3UNWDYWV – if your order is under $250.
- Place an order & receive a Handmade Card
- Place a $30 order to receive a Handmade Card & an exclusive Framed Florets Inspirations in Ink PDF Tutorial
- Place a $100 order to receive all the above PLUS a Make-n-Take kit for my card in the PDF Tutorial Bundle
- Place a $250 order to receive all the above PLUS your own Host Rewards & a small gift from me
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Subscribe to Stamp & Card Club