It’s time for a Create Weekly Sketch Layout! This week is all about #13 which is a very easy layout but one that can be replicated in so many ways.
I also have a different way for you to save the Layouts which makes great use of the 6 x 8 Photo Albums. Eventually they will all be converted to this way as I think it is the just another way of using our Albums. They will also have their own page! A video will be uploaded sometime this week showing you how to organise them but in the meantime, click on the one you would like –
- Click on the preferred layout to download, save or print & place in a folder for future use
- The coloured layout & the sample layout can be placed in the Album back to back if you like
I decided a little bit of blending would suit this layout so I went with Crumb Cake, Peacan Pie & Pretty Peacock. Not colours I would normally put together but it is always good to get out of your comfort zone.
The lovely fern leaf is from Nature’s Prints Bundle, stamped with Pretty Peacock Ink onto Very Vanilla Cardstock prior to being die cut with the matching die from the Natural Prints Dies. The sentiment is from the same set but stamped with Peacan Pie Ink. To complete the card I added a small bow from Linen Thread & randomly adhered 5 x Rustic Metallic Dots to the card front.
Be sure to check out the video on how I created today’s card by clicking below. If you have trouble viewing the video, click HERE.
If you live in Australia, don’t forget to use the April Host Code – PUMG4PEB – if your order is under $250. Valid from 1 – 30 April 2023.
- Place an order & receive a Handmade Card
- Place a $50 order to receive a Handmade Card & an exclusive Colouring Technique Inspirations in Ink PDF Tutorial
- Place a $250 order to receive all the above PLUS your own Host Rewards PLUS a Card Kit
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.