It’s a new week which means a new 2019-2021 In Colour. Purple Posy is the star of the show this week!
I knew immediately what I wanted to use to create my card today & that was the fun Playing with Patterns DSP. I’ve teamed it up with the fun Moving Along Stamp Set. A match made in heaven or so I think, but you be the judge.
A piece of Basic White was embossed with the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder before being adhered to a Purple Posy Base Card.
I randomly stamped the little outline car image direct onto a piece of Basic White Cardstock in Highland Heather Ink. I then decided to highlight one of the cars, so I stamped the solid car image into one of the outline images. This set is a 2 step stamping set! Have I mentioned how much fun this stamp set is lol!
The stitched rectangle has been die cut from Magenta Madness with the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
This panel was adhered to the left of the Card Front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The sentiment was stamped onto scrap Basic White in Blackberry Bliss, punched with the Classic Label Punch & adhered to the lower right of the Card Front with Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To complete the card I decided to add a couple of Clear Rhinestones.
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code S6Z9UJ9T in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly – New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club – February is all about Kangaroo and Company. It is so much fun!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!