Welcome to the July Stamp ‘N Hop Blog Hop.
We are a group of SU! Demos from all over the world sharing their love of Stampin’ Up! You are free to join us if you like, but we do ask that you be a current SU! Demo & that you use current SU! products.
This month it is all about casing the 2019-2020 Annual Catalogue! Boy, did I have trouble trying to case just ONE idea, as the catalogue is chock full of ideas for us to use. eventually, I did decide on one which can be found on Page 10. Yep, after going through the book about 3 times, I ended up right back at the beginning! Use the catalogue for your crafting.
You may have arrived from Libby’s blog where I’m sure you would have seen her fantastic project.
For my card I went with the lovely Band Together Bundle – which includes the Banned Together Stamp Set & the Detailed Bands Dies. I’ve teamed it up the gorgeous Pretty Peacock & Very Vanilla Cardstock along with Copper Foil Sheets.
I am loving the colours together, what do you think?
Thanks again for visiting my blog. Next up is my lovely Canadian friend, Annette. All you need to do is click the NEXT arrow or in the event you get a little lost, there is a Roll Call of everyone who is playing along below the arrow.
- Stamp, Ink, Paper Online Classes
- Suites/Bundles Subscription Online Classes
- PDF Tutorials for Sale
- Subscribe to the 2019-2021 In Colour Club
- Interested in classes – check them out Here
- Free Technique Tutorials Here
- JOIN my Team
- Request a Catalogue
- Storage by Stampin’ Up!
- Shop Experience Creativity – Beginner’s Brochure to Stamping
- Shop Clearance Rack
- Shop with me to receive a FREE Tutorial Bundle – 3rd Edition now available
- When shopping Online, don’t forget to use the Host Code for July JHZTSSJU
Until next time, Happy Stampin’
Blog Roll –
- Michelle Bryant (UK)
- Libby Dyson – Australia
- Vicky Wright – Australia – You are here
- Annette Ball – Canada
- Rebecca-Jo Unwin- Australia
- Jenn Charles – USA
- Linda Handford UK
- Mo Rootes UK
- Anastasia Radloff (USA)
- Narelle Fasulo – Australia
- Sandra Roberts (UK)
- Sue Allen – Australia
- Susan Simpson – UK
- Terry Montgomery – Canada