Today’s card has been taken from one I saw on Pinterest by Annette Elliot. I just loved the colours & the simple layout, although I have changed mine a little as you do. Thank you Annette for your inspiration.
I’ve used the sweet “A Little Lace” Stamp Set & one that I am wondering why I haven’t played with more as I am loving it. I can see a few more projects coming with this set.
Did you know the Medium Daisy Punch fits the large daisy in this set? Isn’t that fantastic?Did you notice I’ve used 4 of the retiring 2019-2021 In Colours – Terracotta Tile, Purple Posy Cardstocks, Purple Posy & Rococo Rose Stampin’ Blends plus Pretty Peacock Ink? Oh not to mention the Terracotta Tile Butterfly Gems to complete my card.
Both the Classic Label Punch (one of my favourite Punches) & the Layering Ovals Dies are retiring too. Check them out in the Last Chance Product List.
Actually, I’ve used a lot of retiring products to create my card today as I’ve just realised the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder is on the list too!
April Specials –
- Butterfly Brilliance Collection
- Hey chick Promotion
- 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue
- Mini Stampin’ Die & Emboss Machine
- A special Handmade Card created just for you each month when shopping through me!
- All Online Orders receive a FREE PDF Tutorial
- Please use March’s Host Code Q2A2ZZKU in your Shopping cart when shopping online
- If you would like a copy of the Jan-Jun Catalogue please let me know
- Subscribe to my Newsletter
- Online Classes –
- Create Weekly– New sketch each month, along with weekly PDF Tutorials
- Stamp & Card Club– April now open for subscriptions
- The Craft Room is now OPEN!
- COMING SOON! You, Me & DSP!
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.