I don’t usually post on a Saturday but I thought I would try & start a new Saturday Share for me.
Today’s share is all about the Night Angels Global Video Hop. It’s a group of Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators from all over the world that have gotten together to bring you a monthly Global Video Hop. We have a different theme each month.
Our theme this month is all about Thank You. These little words can be mighty powerful. I think it’s always a great idea to pop a few into the postbox to send off to our customers, friends, etc or even pop them into your neighbours letterboxes from time to time.
I’ve used the gorgeous All About Autumn DSP for my card. I am loving the Foil side of this DSP – perfect for all occasions.
i will admit, the card isn’t what I started out to create but I am happy with the end result. What about that little flower popping up there on the label shape? Don’t you think it adds to the card?
I’ve used the following products on my card –
- Stamp Set – Layering Leaves
- Inks – Moody Mauve, Pretty Peacock
- Cardstock – Very Vanilla, Moody Mauve
- DSP – All About Autumn 6 x 6
- Punch – Bough, Petal Park Builder
- Dies – Something Fancy
- Moody Mauve – 1 x 8 1/4″ x 4 1/8″ / 20.9cm x 14.9cm
- Very Vanilla – 1 x 3 7/8″ x 5 5/8″ / 9.8cm x 14.2cm
- Very Vanilla – 1 x 4″ x 3″ / 10.1cm x 7.6cm
- DSP – 1 x 3 5/8″ x 5 1/2″ /. 9.2cm x 13.9cm
- Mossy Meadow – Scrap for punch leaves DSP – All About Autumn 6 x 6
If you live in Australia, don’t forget to use the October Host Code – XN9ZZVES – only if your order is under $250. Valid from 20 October – 20 November 2023.
- Place an order to receive a Handmade Card
- Place a $50 order to receive a Handmade Card PLUS the October/November Card Kit
- Place a $250 order to receive all the above PLUS your own Host Rewards
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.